Thursday, January 1, 2009

Scott Anderson



Age: 30

Paddling since: June 5, 2004

Where I learned to paddle: The Potomac

Favorite backyard run: Great Falls

Favorite playspot: Minibus on the Ottawa River -- although I didn't know what to do once I got on it!

Favorite rivers: The Cheat drainage has more quality whitewater than any other river I can think of.

Favorite creeks: Seneca Creek, Red Creek, North Fork of the Blackwater, Hornbeck's Creek

Upcoming trips: Month-long trip through the Grand Canyon in February.

About me: I started kayaking with Potomac Paddlesports on June 5, 2004. It was a cold and rainy day -- I was shivering and my teeth were chattering through most of the class -- but you couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Since then it's become an addiction that I have no intention of ever giving up!
Photos

* Pillow Rock was taken by Bob Anderson
* The Spout and Upper Seneca Falls were taken by Curt Joyce
* Cushion was taken by Brett Mayer-Aschhoff

Posts by Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home